Psycho's Admin apply

Do you wan't to help the community and make a safer darkrp Server? Post your application here.

Moderators: Superadmin, Moderator

Possibly a psycho

Psycho's Admin apply

Postby Possibly a psycho » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Name/Alias: my real name is Daniel but as of now I use the Alias Possibly a Pyscho (as of now).
SteamID: My steam id is This http://steamcommunity.com/id/thezpikez/ .
Game Uptime: i have been playing garrys mod for over 2000 hour (I have a 2 Steam accounts with Garrys mod) and I mostly play rp.
Goodness Uptime: I belive I have played on this server for almost 24 hours (thats the reason why I make this apply, becouse you are very under manned during some hours).
General Uptime: i will most likely be playing atleast an hour every other day (or more).
Past Admin experiences: I have been admin on two other servers and got no complaints.
Why Admin?: I belive this server is very undermanned and need admins and it need a bit better admins an exemple that happend today, I wont say any names but an admin did not do anything when someone propclimbed into my base and killed me, I think the admin could have atleast give him a warning and i want to make this server a better experience for everyone.
Anything else?: Im still in school so I wont be able to play on the day so I will only be active on the night (gmt +1).

Thank you for reading and sorry if i spelled something wrong
by yours truly Pyscho

Devilkill
Owner

Re: Psycho's Admin apply

Postby Devilkill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi Psycho,

We are looking in to it thanks for applying.

Return to “[OPEN] Admin Applications”