ZombieLand

Moderators: Superadmin, Moderator

Devilkill
Owner

ZombieLand

Postby Devilkill » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Wat is Zombieland

There are zombies that are trying to kill you (Always zombies) But you are in a City (Rp downtown DU..) so there are doors doors that you can lock by paying a small amount of money to fix the door and make a lock. But how do you get money you ask?
In the map you can find items that you can pick up and bring them to NPC's and you will get a reward sounds nice? Lets make it more interesting you need to eat else you will die of starvation so there will spawn food in the map. But why do you wan't to buy a door then? You can place entity's in your house ( No there are no money printers) like a food plant so you get food in your own base and a item maker (Really creative thanks) if the item maker is done you can pick the item up and bring it to a NPC's and you will get money. O wait I almost forget one small thing how can you kill the zombies? there are ammo creates around the map if you find one you can take the weapons in your hand or inventory and shoot the zombies down. If you kill a zombie you get XP and with the XP your level will go up for now you only get more inventory space.

Last thing you can buy props to the have health and the door to so you can destroy other basis.

So thats the story about my gamemode mabey you want to join some time but the mane reason why I created this post is that I need some new ideas so if you know somthing good reply and I will add it in.
Attachments
zombieland[1].jpg
zombieland[1].jpg (125.92 KiB) Viewed 3192 times

Omegabro

Re: ZombieLand

Postby Omegabro » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 am

This sounds absolutely amazing. I can't wait to give this a shot after I get some sleep!

Return to “News/Updates”