Ragdoll Cleaning client-side, NLR and more

Do you have a great idea for the ZombieLand server? Post it here!

Moderators: Superadmin, Moderator

Undercover

Ragdoll Cleaning client-side, NLR and more

Postby Undercover » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello there guys,

I've recently stared playing in your server and i just love the idea, obviously it's in beta and there's still much work to be done, so i'm to help you out with that!

I have a couple of suggestions that might be positive for everybody, both donators, players and staff:

- Add a feature that would clean the ragdolls after a period of time (should be adjustable by the user, being the lower 0 and would spawn no ragdoll at all after being dead) this would prevent people with lower end computers to run and play the game smoothly and without any issues;

- An NLR system that wouldn't allow the user to return to where he died for a small period of time (i would say 3 minutes) so that people don't base and keep respawning in spawn and just run back to his base to kill the raiders (happened many time to me), NLR would be deleted if he has a bed inside of his base;

- A votekick/voteban system for rulebreakers;

- A better HUD, based on my darkRP experience there are many ways of making menus and everything pretty and really well organized;

- An option to disable fire and other effects - this is very important for stable fps and even computers with great specs struggle in Gmod due to its lack of optimization;

- Add a bigger variety of weapons for M9K;

- Remove the bounce back bullets, i've never seen it doing something else besides being confusing and just pointless;

- Removing the no-dominating rule, it should be a warzone, and while the spawn should be safer to leave and enter, outside you should be able to do whatever you want, and by mixing this up with the NLR which wouldn't let a player get inside the area he was killed, it's quite impossible for him to kill that same individual.

By Basing myself on DarkRP servers i think you can get your server a lot better for both the community and the staff!

Thank you and byebye

Undercover

Re: Ragdoll Cleaning client-side, NLR and more

Postby Undercover » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:17 pm

Oh and having people to pay for VIP per month on a community that has just started and hasn't got that much fame isn't going to give you that much money, bigger communities allow you to have permanently VIP for lower prices, so i would consider getting some sort of donations pack (like bronze, silver, gold, but with creative names instead of typical ranking systems, just cuz it looks cool and feels rewarding when you pay for that 50€ title that has fucking amazing colors and a kickass name) with different prices based on what it would be able to offer the player, but always permanently!

Also allowing players to get some in-game cash or any sort of swag using real life currency, like CS:GO, seems fucking sick to me too, so you can sure to be proud when you kill that level 1 newbie with a golden ak and he thinks you're the best of the server because your weapon looks cooler than whatever weapon he can get his hands on! Hell yeah!

Devilkill
Owner

Postby Devilkill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi Again,

And thanks for posting ideas for the zombieland gamemode.

- Add a feature that would clean the ragdolls after a period of time (should be adjustable by the user, being the lower 0 and would spawn no ragdoll at all after being dead) this would prevent people with lower end computers to run and play the game smoothly and without any issues;There was a bug with the zombie bos model. The events is removed for now.

- An NLR system that wouldn't allow the user to return to where he died for a small period of time (i would say 3 minutes) so that people don't base and keep respawning in spawn and just run back to his base to kill the raiders (happened many time to me), NLR would be deleted if he has a bed inside of his base;NLR is a good rule but almost in possible to make it work. If you are dead you need to wait 10 seconds to respawn and you start with shitty weapons. If you have a good idea how to make this work let me know.

- A votekick/voteban system for rulebreakers;If all players can votekick/voteban players can abuse this if there are not allot of players. We have more staff now so admins can do the admin job and players can play.

- A better HUD, based on my darkRP experience there are many ways of making menus and everything pretty and really well organized;The gamemode is not Darkrp the idea of this hud is to look shit :) But if oyu have a idea how it must look maybe we will change it.

- An option to disable fire and other effects - this is very important for stable fps and even computers with great specs struggle in Gmod due to its lack of optimization;This is true but if we remove all the fire there is no fire anymore and fire is cool in a zombie world

- Add a bigger variety of weapons for M9K;Tomorrow I will add more M9k weapons

- Remove the bounce back bullets, i've never seen it doing something else besides being confusing and just pointless;The idea is that you can shoot true wall /doors.

- Removing the no-dominating rule, it should be a warzone, and while the spawn should be safer to leave and enter, outside you should be able to do whatever you want, and by mixing this up with the NLR which wouldn't let a player get inside the area he was killed, it's quite impossible for him to kill that same individual.The idea of this gamemode is not to kill on sight but to work together and talk

And about donations we are willing to change it

Again thanks for posting this ideas.

Undercover

Postby Undercover » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 pm

A clever way of fixing the NLR could be just not allowing somebody to shoot while he's inside that circle, when it comes to ragdolls, it still bothers me and my fps go to shit with that but hey, you guys have lots of things to work on and i dont understand shit of this xD

Return to “Ideas”