Forum Suggestions

Do you have a greate idea for the website you can post it here

Moderators: Superadmin, Moderator

Undercover

Forum Suggestions

Postby Undercover » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi there,

I just made a few suggestions for the zombieland server, and i thought to myself, why not do a couple more for the server, because sometimes you're too busy building it that you lack the time to think and get yourself some new ideas, that's why teams are always better than standalones! So here they go:

- Add an unban request tab on the forums, for people who have been banned and feel like it wasn't fair;
- Spell News right xD;
- Change the community tab to administration tab (but that's just cosmetic xD);
- Add an admin report abuse section;
- Get urself a front page with more information avalible, such as staff, online staff (and maybe a chat where you could request a staff member to be on to ban a rulebreaker).

And i think that's pretty much what i've got for now, if i come up with something new i'll surely let u guys know, for beta i think it's just what you need, shouldn't take too much time to get it done and it doesn't spend your time with pointless cosmetic features (who look pretty anyways so please do so if u got the time, i love pretty and organized things ;P)

Bye-bye!

Undercover

Re: Forum Suggestions

Postby Undercover » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Also, having people to be moderator first then admin after a while and he has no complains or anything like that, would enable the admins to be better trusted and overall better people!

Undercover

Postby Undercover » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Also, a friend of mine needs to do an unban request (funny story, wasn't just him getting banned tho) so i would appreciate an unban request template and category so i can do so as fast as possible.

Devilkill
Owner

Postby Devilkill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi Undercover,

Thanks for your ideas. Today I have made changes to the forum/website.
I did add allot of your Suggestions.

- Chatroom to talk with admins http://goodness-gaming.com/index.php?chat And players in the server can also talk in this chat in the MOTD.
- Staff list with online information of steam
- Changes nieuws (Dutch) to News
- Admin Abuse Reports topic
- Unban Request topic

If you have more ideas let me know. And again tanks for your post.

Return to “Ideas”